Cutting Globe Small – 6 Piece
The Small Cutting Globes should be used with climbers, smaller shrubs and trees with small stems. This pack contains 6 Small Cutting Globes. Read more details of how Cutting Globe propagators work.
Reuse Cutting Globes over and over!
Plants with the thinnest stems or even some of the smaller branches of shrubs or trees are perfect for the small Cutting Globes. These smaller branches are the quickest to show roots and are generally ready to be planted after about 6 weeks, depending on the type of plant and growing conditions. Refer to our Growing Guide, which comes FREE with your purchase, for specific plant details.
- Climbing Roses
- Climbers, such as Clematis, Ivy, California Lilac
- Raspberries, Blackberries, blueberries and other berry shrubs
- Smaller branches of shrubs
- Small Alpines
- Woody herbs, such as sage or thyme
- Lots more – any small shrub, climber or tree with bark!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.